cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost Center Hiearchy not updated by infoPackage in a process chain

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a cost center hierachy in a BW system with an infoPackage to update it in a process chain. If the cost center hierarchy is changed in the source system, it is not updated in the BW system (the process chain is scheduled daily). It is only updated if I start the infoPackage manually.

I have checked the infoPackage in the PC, and that there is a Hierachy/Attr. Change Run scheduled after loading it (the PC shows as being successful each time).

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the info package , processing tab check the selection if it is ALE inbox only & info object, for the one used in the process chain.

Also in the process chain add a step of 'save / activate' for the hierarchy.

Regards,

Shyam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

Yes, in the infoPackage the option 'ALE Inbox and InfoObject' is already selected - it is the same infoPackage I have in the process chain. And I already have a step to save/activate the hierarchy in the process chain (I have checked this contains the right infoPackage). Also the hierachy/attr. change run is scheduled - I have chacked the Hiearcy list is empty.

former_member186445
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check that in the save hierarchy variant in your process chain, on the lower part you flag the checkbox : 'activate hierarchy after loading or mark for activation'

M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the solution.

I also have to check all other save hierachy variants in all process chains

Answers (0)