cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal Error on QA11/QA12

0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I'm facing some problems using Transaction QA11/QA12 where badi INSPECTIONLOT_UPDATE method SET_UD_AT_SAVE/CHANGE_UD_AT_SAVE is implemented and triggers the exception ERROR_WITH_MESSAGE.

After raising exception type 'E' ERROR_WITH_MESSAGE, if any inspection lot stock field quantity is removed, system returns an internal error message:

Internal error - entry 1 missing from table IMSEG

Message no. QV213

Diagnosis

The above-mentioned entry was found in the internal table with the structure IMSEG.

Procedure

Please inform the SAP Hotline.

It's not a Bapi error code, it's in standard SAP code, and transaction program exits.

Can anyone help me?

Regards,

Rdelucas

Edited by: Ruben de Lucas on May 26, 2011 10:54 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not a programmer and I've not seen this specific problem. I would post this in a ABAP forum as well as here.

But.. my first guess is that teh programmer didn't account for all the cehcks that the SAP system is doing. I'm thinking that he didn't change everythign that needed to be changed.. for instance... when the quantity was removed.. did he/she also recalcualte the total amount to be posted and make suer it equalled the total amount to be posted? Did tehy recacluate teh amount remaining to be posted? I'm thinking that the system is doing some validatoin checks on the internal table IMSEG and it is not happy with the results it sees.

FF

0 Kudos

Thank you FireFighter for your response,

It was a standard SAP error, I reported this error to SAP and finally they published an OSS Note that solve this issue:

Note 1603056 - BADI INSPECTIONLOT_UPDAT: Fehlerhandling nicht korrekt

I assume this post as closed and solved.