Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When executing for a delivery cancellation my client wants to automate the

mukesh_kumar23
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

When executing for a delivery cancellation my client wants to automate the process to trigger both output type through EDI presently output type Z109 is triggering via EDI now my client wants bot output type Z10 and Z116 should trigger automatically via EDI below are the details.

For truck shipment, when a delivery created and saved, EDI Z109 output is triggered to vendor (VN partner) as an u201CORGu201D (IDOC Qualifier: Origin) mode. When changes is made and saved in the delivery, a new EDI Z109 output is triggered again as u201CCHGu201D (IDOC Qualifier: change) mode to vendor. If a delivery is required to delete from the system, the delivery qty is needed to change to zero and save the delivery. Upon saved Z109 output will trigger as a u2018CANu2019(IDOC Qualifier: Cancel) mode to vendor before the delivery get deleted from the system. Once vendor received the Z109 u2018CANu2019 mode message, they should inform the actual carrier not to pick up the shipment load from the cancel shipping point location. Often time, miscommunication or messages did not get to the carrier about the cancel shipment. To avoid the cumbersome of miscommunication finger pointing situation, in addition of the EDI Z109 output to vendor , we would like to trigger the Z116 Cancel Booking output to the shipping point location when Z109 u201CCANu2019 mode is triggered. Z116 Cancel Booking u2013 (Form ZS_CARRIER_MS) is only available in transmission medium 1 as print output and medium 2 as fax output.

Currently, it is a manual process by user to trigger the Z116 output, we looking the possiblilty option to automate the Z116 output as email or fax medium to shipping point location as and when EDI Z109 output u201CCANu201D mode trigger.

Looking forward for how to configure i dont have any idea how to configure please provide solution with configure step as soon as possible.

thanks

MS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you put a logic in while delivery cancellation system should call output to trigger to send cancellation Idoc.Try with user exit or routine.In our case once we delete system then system send deletion idoc to external system.In your case also same just check with the possiblity in program Abaper may insert logic.

mukesh_kumar23
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi sridhar

thanks for you valuable input could you also provide which userexit and routine where we can check with some guidelines do we need to setup new output type or EDI for this.

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In VOFM you can find number of routines 3 for delivery output and 201 then header delivery.To see routines goto VOFM top you can see copying requirements ,data transfer and requirements here you can find routines.Check delivery message type Delivery 01.Check with ABAPer these routines once delivery deletion they may be trigger the deletion idoc to external system.I think this is possible.

Answers (0)