Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When i am try to open url of billerdirect using http://<hostname>:<port>/bd

Encountered following error msg :

503 service unavailable

Application cannot be started.

Details:

com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.ExceptionInfo: Application sap.com/fscmbd cannot be started. Reason: it has hard reference to resource tcjexsrflib with type library, which is not active on the server.

but i am opening the urls of nwa, sld,dtr.

Thanks

Srikanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Login to Visual Admin and see whether the application sap.com/fscm~bd is running or not. Try to manually start it from there.

And also check whether the mentioned resource tcjexsrf~lib is active or not. Please activate it from visual admin

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Logged into visual admin , unable to find the sap.com/fscmbd. and also checked in folders at os level, find the some files related to tcsap but not find the required tcjexsrflib file.

Can you tell me where should i find these files?

Thanks

Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is generally listed under applications in visual admin. Just browse a little- might be under the Deploy tab. I currently do not have access to server level so can not tell you the exact location :(.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also, it might be the case that all the required components for biller direct are not installed correctly. You can get in touch with a basis consultant for that.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The required tcjexsrf~lib file is missing. Can you please tell me how to download or create that file ?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not think you can create or download it separately. Find out which component(SCA) contains that file. That component needs to be deployed in the server.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi , Thanks for your reply,

Applied latest SCA file from market place but problem still persists , giving error message

"correct the XCM configuration".

Configure the xcm settings correctly but still getting same error message "correct xcm settings"

Thanks

Srikanth

ashish_sachdeva
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth ,

I am gettting Same error While Deploying Forums , Can you Please Help me with this Issue.

Thanks and regards,

Ashish Sachdeva