cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Handling of deleted Purchase Orders in SPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I was wondering how deleted purchase orders get handled in SPM. Our client claims, that deleted POs still get displayed in detail reports. I checked the transformations and could not find any handling logic for that.

For deleted invoices I saw that recordmode gets set to D within the exper routine of transformation into detail layer DSO. Shouldn't there be an euqivalent logic for POs as well?

Thanks in advance,

Tobias

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vimal,

I guess you misunderstood my request. Off course we or my client do not actually delete these recors from the table.

Instead they get flagged via r/3 table field LOEKZ as in SAP standard.

So what I expected to see in SPM at some point was a logic where records with LOEKZ (SPM characteristic 0XSARSTORN) get deleted somehow?

Best regards,

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

could you please take a look on that topic again. Du you have any standard propsal on how to handle that issue?

Thanks again,

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

Please check SAP Note 1391909. I think this might help you solve your problem.

Regards,

Vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

Yes, the standard SPM features are there for invoices. What we have done for PO's is to code the record mode ourselves, hence:-

if EKPO-LOEKZ = L or X

set the record mode to D.

else leave as is.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Pom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

I don't have a solution for your technical query. But, would like to comment on the process which has been adopted by your client.

It is not a good practice to delete purchase orders. If a purchase order becomes irrelavant because of any reason it should only be cancelled and the record should be retained.

Regards,

Vimal Gasper