cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubt in SAP WB or Creation of Webforms in SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I want to know if we can acces a Webdynpro application externally without Logging into SAP.

My req is somehting like this :

I want to create an application for Customer registration using Webdynpro..In that application user shoule be allowed to upload some word documents as well.

This will then generate a new user ID and password to the Customer so that he can log into this application once registered.

Will that be possible using WD for ABAP... or BSP application etc.

Please clarify this

Thanks in advance

Krishna.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Yes this is possible. If you go to transaction SICF and edit the details for the node of your WDA application you can embedd a user name and password in the login information. This will cause the WDA application to run as anonymous and not require any authentication credentials at runtime.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kissna for your interest.

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the reply. In my case the customer is yet to Login to SAP Network at all.

The customer will just have the WD url so that he clicks on that and it will open a page asking him to register if he is not yet a member else will accept user name and password to login. just as say a gmail url or any job portal url.

Hope I am clear in what I am asking.

Thanks,

Krishna.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Yes you are clear and what I described does exactly what you are talking about.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks,

I will try and update this thread.

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Yes you can access webdynpro applications externally by using portal.

Cheers,

Kris.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for that but even for Portal you need to login to sap ....I am trying to design something like a User registration form...if the suer is new...then he will have to register and then we will give him a username and password

Thanks,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Please check this..

Cheers,

Kris.