cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

During printing of invoice it is taking old printer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a billing document and during printing of invoice it is taking the old printer.We have installed a new printer though it is taking old printer only.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in SU01 for the user on default tab which output device is maintained.

Br. Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi srivastava ,

Change the output device on the output condition record to the new printer using transaction VV32. If the output is printed on the same old printer even after the condition record changes check the printer assigned to your user ID in the below path "system --> user profile --> own data --> Defaults tab "

Hope this solves your problem.

Thanks

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to change condition record for output type for billing(VV32).Select your required output type press enter.

Now on top left hand side press communication.Then in output device select your required printer device and save.

Hope it will work

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi srivastava,

It is taking old printer because in condition record (vv31) the old printer is assigned in COMMUNICATION field of particular output condition type. you have to go to VV32. select output condition types which u r using. then select it and go to COMMUNICATION. enter your output device name in 'Output Device' field. and save. I think it will solve your problem. any further query pls let me know.

Thanks

Tirtha