Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Handling standard toolbar event in CL_SALV_TABLE

former_member224404
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created a ALV report using class CL_SAL_TABLE. I have created some buttons in the application toolbar of ALV by which I can jump to other ALV views. Now my requirement is if I click on the Exit (Shift+F3) button on the standard toolbar at that time, I'd be taken back to the selection screen. Currently both the back and exit button behaves the same way (i.e. set screen 0. leave screen.). I want to change the behaviour for exit button.

Can anybody help me how to implement that?

Thanks,

Mainak

7 REPLIES 7

SuhaSaha
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Mainak,

Now my requirement is if I click on the Exit (Shift+F3) button on the standard toolbar at that time, I'd be taken back to the selection screen.

"Exit" button of the which screen? I mean - the starting ALV or the subsequent ones. Please clarify!

0 Kudos

The exit button of the subsequent screens obviously.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mainak,

Call the screen number that you wish to. (Selection-screen number).

CASE sy-ucomm.

WHEN EXIT.

CALL SCREEN 'xxxx'.

0 Kudos

Hi Sowmya,

The problem is not the code that I need to put but the problem is the place where I need to place the code. Can you explain that please (In which event handler method more precisely?)

Thanks,

Mainak

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am awaiting your suggestions. Please help me on this.

Thanks,

Mainak

0 Kudos

Hello Mainak,

It's very simple. Create a custom GUI Status and set you GUI status in the PBO.

Then write your own code for the Back/ Exit inside the PAI Module .

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Greetson

0 Kudos

Hi Greetson,

I am already using a custom GUI status. Have you already tried this by your own? If you have succeeded, then can you please share the steps you did to achieve this.

Thanks,

Mainak

Edited by: Mainak Aich on Jun 18, 2011 9:38 PM