cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF11 - billing date changed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

i hope you can cleared and give me a possible solution for this issue.

my customer have done the VF11 on an invoice.

the cancel invoice has date 25.05.2011

the first invoice was made on 29.04.2011 now this invoice has as billing date 25.05.2011 and not the original date.

i have made some tests and this date never has been changed.

do you know what happend? any among you has ever had this issue.

waiting for your reply,

thanks

C.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please use transaction AUT10 to check the change log of your original invoice document. Also, pl check whether you have any user exit while saving the invoice. You can explore CDHDR / CDPOS tables too for change log.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

Edited by: Gomatheeswaran Palaniappan on May 27, 2011 2:07 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

i was wondering, if the user has click on the selection date radio button and change the billing date to 25.05.2011 can this be the cause of my date change?

thanks.

C

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Cmarrone,

Since the business has already cancelled the said invoice, what is the relevance of the billing date in the invoice cancelled.

Anyways you have to create a fresh invoice on the reference of the delivery / order.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check if in copy rule (tcode VTFF) in Data VBRK/VBRP you have the subroutine 11 'Bill. date= Today'.

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

no eduardo i don't have that. is 000

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As said above we will not be able to change the date.As it is cancelled now you can create other invoice.

That is what even we did.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok, but in case of any control whenever i re-print the invoice the date is wrong. it should have been taken the delivery date and not the date of the cancel.

i know that once has been canceled it cannot be changed but what if i change the date on table vbrk?

thanks

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Cmarrone,

If you have the permission from the business to manipulate the date, then you can go to se16n and do sap_edit and change the date, which will then be reflected in your print correctly.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I had a similar issue where end user had changed the invoice by mistake in VF02 while checking.

Found out after checking the table VBRP

Former Member
0 Kudos

and how did you solve the issue?

i cannot change the billing date neither using vf02-> go to header -> header

thanks

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Cmarrone,

As per my understanding,once the billing document has been canceled, the billing date cannot be changed again.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles