cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reflect data from PSA to inbound layer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a query regarding SPM. I have loaded the data till PSA level in BI side from ECC. I have maintained this table u201COPM_SOURCESu201D as mentioned below

Source ID => R3CLNT800##Z_SADSERPBUYER

Source Name => Z_SADSERPBUYER_DS

Upload type => BUYER

Source type => DS

After maintained the table u201COPM_SOURCESu201D I check in SPM data management in UI its showing file size with u201C0KBu201D

Can you please suggest if I miss some steps to reflect the PSA data to inbound layer.

Regards

Sakshi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sakshi,

If you plan to use SPM UI to perform the data loads then you don't have to load the data till PSA. One you have maintained entries in the OPM_SOURCES table you will see these data sources in the UI (don't worry about the size of these as they are data sources), you can assign these to appropriate SPM systems and trigger the load either by clicking start now button or schedule them to execute at a specific data / time. The system will automatically trigger the info-package to extract from source to PSA and then from PSA to the inbound layer objects in case of transaction data and info-objects tables in case of master data objects.

Regards,

Rohit