cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Output PDF Title for Output Type BA00

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

I am new to SAP and am trying to change the output title for my form connected to output type BA00.

I would like the PDF title to show the Sales order number & the Sold To Party.

Is this possible?

I think that you can change this in SE71 through the header of the form, but I am not sure how to write the code to display those variables.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Melanie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

EAch output type has a form attached to it in NACE transaction.

SInce you are mentioning you need to change the header of PDF, please clarify if its sapscript or smartform.

IF its smartform, then goto the smartforms transaction and see if it has Sales order number & the Sold To Party in input data.

If its script , then you nee dto check smaething in SE71.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes we are using SAPScript and it can be edited through SE71, however I am not sure how to add the variables into the header.

Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Madhu, my problem has been solved.

Sorry it was a weekend here, so I didn't get to try this until now.

Thanks again

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Yajean,

Thanks and Good.

Regards,

Madhu.

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi yajean ,

1) 1. Go to NACE transaction, select required output type and double click on output type.

In General data tab, change program name to u2018SAPMV60Au2019 (This would be for Billing, as this output type for billing. Each application has different program) and Form routine name as u2018TEXT_SYMBOL_REPLACEu2019

2) Now you need to add the mail title, To include a text in your Email subject

3) Give title like this &vbrk-vbeln&

Then you will get document number as subject. Please post if need help .

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

I feel like I am much closer. I followed these steps but noticed that all that shows in the mail title is the field names as text rather than bring up the actual variable in this field.

I ahve entered this in the field.

&J_3ASZFH-VBELN&J_3ASZFH-KUNNR&

I wanted to show the Sales Document number (J_3ASZFH-VBELN) & the Sold to Party (J_3ASZFH-KUNNR)

Thanks

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the program is sapmv45a and the field is xvbak ,field is vbeln . Then it will work.Please post if need more help here.

Regards,

Madhu.

Edited by: madhurao123 on May 27, 2011 11:11 AM

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Is it solved.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nice one!

BUT, it would have ben perfect to mark your thread as answered. Now people still got to clock your thread, scroll down to your entry and then recofnize that they better had NOT clicked the thread.

regards