cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while installing SOLMAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When i am trying to install.I am getting the below message.

WARNING 2011-05-26 17:19:58.567

CJSlibModule::writeWarning_impl()

Execution of the command "/opt/IBMJava2-amd64-142/bin/java -classpath /tmp/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/launcher.jar -Xmx256m com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS /tmp/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/lib:/tmp/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/exception.jar:/tmp/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/logging.jar:/tmp/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/tc_sec_secstorefs.jar create -s DM0 -f /sapmnt/DM0/global/security/data/SecStore.properties -k /sapmnt/DM0/global/security/data/SecStore.key -enc -p XXXXXX" finished with return code 1. Output:

The java class is not found: com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart

ERROR 2011-05-26 17:19:58.570

CJSlibModule::writeError_impl()

CJS-30050 Cannot create the secure store. SOLUTION: See output of log file SecureStoreCreate.log:

The java class is not found: com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart.

ERROR 2011-05-26 17:19:58.714 [sixxcstepexecute.cpp:951]

FCO-00011 The step createSecureStore with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|2|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_SecureStore|ind|ind|ind|ind|8|0|createSecureStore was executed with status ERROR ( Last error reported by the step :Cannot create the secure store. SOLUTION: See output of log file SecureStoreCreate.log:

The java class is not found: com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart.).

more SecureStoreCreate.log

Any pointers to the below issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
ERROR 2011-05-26 17:19:58.570
CJSlibModule::writeError_impl()
CJS-30050 Cannot create the secure store. SOLUTION: See output of log file SecureStoreCreate.log:
The java class is not found: com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart.

Have you checked that SecureStoreCreate.log file ? It might be a permission issue also so check that also.

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhash,

Pasted the ouput.

more SecureStoreCreate.4.log

Permissions of which directory are you referring to?Thanks.

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This thread can help you. I also remeber now that i unpacked it manually.

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue got resolved by copyign the file J2EEINST.SAR to install directory in /tmp.Thanks all for your help.

Answers (0)