cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem regarding get_selected_elements method and navigate btw two views

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Experts ,

i am new to webdynpro 4 abap.i strucked in one point.in one view i have five line items.but i selected only three items

using get_selected_items method.now i click on button(action) . it will navigate to second view and it should display same items

whatever i selected in previous view.it is working fine.by mistake i selectd three items only in first view.now using back button

in second view and navigate to first view and i select one more item total is four items ,now i select same action and navigate to second view and it should display four items over here,but it is showing previously selected three items only.

provide me the solution if possible send me the sample code,it is more usefull for me.

regards,

babu

Moderator message: this is the wrong forum, please have a look in the "Web Dynpro ABAP" forum.

Edited by: Thomas Zloch on May 26, 2011 9:48 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.,

Where You wrote the code .. in OnAction Event of button or in WDDOINIT of next view., .?

If you write in Init method only first time it will call.,

Approach is:

gt the selected items in OnAction Event of Button and set then to Component Controller.,

now in Handle<Plugname> if your inbound plug for second view is toview2 then in HANDLETOVIEW2 method instead of WDDOINIT method you read the selected item values which was set to component controller and bind it to the table in view 2.

Now the only thing you need to do is just copy the code in WDDOINIT method and paste it in HANDLEVIEW2 method

hope this helps u.,

reply if u need some more clarifications.,

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran.