Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Automatic reminder - PO acknoledgement

I would like to generate an automatic reminder for PO acknowledgement to vendor via email after 10 days to external vendor, and we already have the Purchasing Value Key setup in the system. However, we are struggling on the output type MAHN setup.

1 u2013 if we will to send the reminder automatically to vendor via email, I am wondering if I need to schedule a background job for both ME91F and ME9F?

FYI, I read a similar forum that said u201CSchedule background job for ME91F first, and then schedule job for ME9F after the first job done.u201D What exactly does it means and how to do this?

2 u2013 On creating the condition output type, does the following correct for my requirement above (i.e. email and automatically).

Medium: 5 (Ext. send) or 7 (simple mail)?

Dispatch Time: 1/2/3/4??

1 Send with periodically scheduled job

2 Send with job, with additional time specification

3 Send with application own transaction

4 Send immediately (when saving the application)

Since its an reminder message hence you have to properly maintain under delivery tab in ME22N the 1st reminder, 2nd reminder expeditor days as otherwise the output message will never be triggered if the No of days after which reminder will go to vendor is not properly maintained in purchase order.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question