Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

incompletion Error

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

i have stucked with an issue..

while creating the sales order for a particular customer i am getting the error is 'Credit check (maximum percentage for open items exceeded)'.and in header level of the sales document i am getting a delevery block.if i go to the condition Tab to enter the EDI1 (customer expected )condition type.after entering the EDI1 price-if i will go the-Edit-Incompletion Log then it is showing the Document is complete.

i mean to say here the incompletion process is not working properly.is it the fault of the credit check or some other issue is there with in completion log ?

please help me out to do further .

thanks in Advance

santosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

The delivery block is getting applied because of the Credit check (max percentage open for the particular customer).

The condition type EDI1 is being checked for incompletion log during sales order processing. If you try saving the order the system will display the incompletion log for condition type EDI1.

Thanks

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think there is some userexit changes for incompeltion log, where system is checking EDI1 condition and removes the incompeltion log.

Check putting EDI1 condition value above your PR00 price and below PR00 price, how system is behaving.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check the settings in OVA2 for incompletion log for item level.

Sales order is getting blocked for del means the credit limit is exceeded .

As this is happening only for a particular customer check FD32.