cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incomplete status of Configuration in lower level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

I have Sales Order with one line item , and that status of configuration of that line item is Green(released) but if you see lower level configuration of that material that is yellow (Incomplete)

For eg .. 1 . material 1 (header level material) - Released status

2. Material 2 (lower level material) - Incomplete status

b;cas of this lower level inconsistency delivery is gettign affected ,so user need the notification before saying sales order that Lower level is inconsitent.

We can get the header level inconsistency by passing CUOBJ to IBIN but it is not finding the Incomplete status ? Any idea about this how to create an error while ther is inconsistency in Lower level ?

Please share,,,,,,

If i am not clear to you please let me know....

thank

gayathri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you want to create inconsistency in item level then you can do it in standard transaction OVA2.

Assign the incompletion procedure to sales order in VOV8.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont want to create inconsistency in item level.

when we go inside item condiguration it is green ( Means header level is ok ) then after taht if we go inside engineering there and see any lower level material characteristics it is having Incomplet status in configuraion .

But SO is saved b;csa header level doesn;t have any problem... so i need to poplualte error saying Lowe level have inconsistency pls check ' .....