cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCR Error 154 - Planned Order Missing in R3 with External Key

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have duplicate orders generated for E Type products at a particular locations. When I went into the CCR then one error was observed - Planned Order Missing in R3 with External Key (CCR Error 154). And all the duplicate orders which were of PPDS Orders only came into the CCR log.

Request you all that if anyone has any information regarding this then please reply.

Thanks and Regards

Joseph

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nanda,

Thanks for the reply.

My only doubt is what is 'select change pointers icon x then do iteration'. I do not find this in the system.

If you can show us through screenshot or something then it will be very helpful.

Thanks and Regards

Joseph J Melgandi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If change pointers exist with "R' and 'C' for orders to be deleted in R3 and orders to be published to R3 you need to select these orders with change pointers and select the Change pointers icon 'SYMBOL X and then do the iteration.

You can see icons like

1. Push to APO.

2. Push to R3

3.Delete in APO.

4.Delete in R3

5.Change pointers with symbol " X"

in CCR.

Thanks,

nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This error occurs in cases where order is deleted in APO and not deleted in R3.

Reason and steps to be followed in CCR:

Orders once deleted in APO wil have change pointer R and orders created in APO which has to flow to R3 will be having change pointers C.

In this case you need to follow the steps mentioned below.

step 1 select change pointers icon x then do iteration . This will delete the orders in R3 and bot R3 and APO will be in sync.

w/o selecting change pointers icon X if we do the iteration you will get PPDS planned orders in APO since orders to be deleted in R3 is not actually deleted and flow back to APO and hence you will have duplicate orders.

step 2 select orders with change pointers C , seletc the change pointers icon X and do the iteration.

This will publish the orders in R3 and will return back to APO.

In your case step 1 was not followed and hence you are getting duplicate orders.

Thanks,

nandha