cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annual Bonus payment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can someone help me the configuration for annual bonus payment, my client requirement is as follows;

Bonus paid is 20% of basic as on March

calc = financial yr (actual basic drawn for fin yr upto 3500 *20% or less)

Maximum limit is 8400

Bonus amount to be paid twice in a yr (As currently they calculate total bonus amount and spread the payment to two pay days spread over months)

Thanks so much for all the help, really appreciate.

Regards,

Jyoti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create one bonus wage type as per your requirement. how you want to do the payment, regular or offcycle.

Maintain the constant value of bonus minimum and maxmium % value in table v_t511k under the constant BNNPR and BNXPR.

Maintain the max constant value of bonus payment (8400) BNMAX in table - V_t511p.

Run the bonus report PC00_M40_BONS - Batch program for Bonus , when you will run this report, your bonus amount will get stored in your respective infotype.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sandeep,

Thanks for the prompt response.

But how do i ensure the following:

Bonus paid is 20% of basic as on March

calc = financial yr (actual basic drawn for fin yr upto 3500 *20% or less)

Maximum limit is 8400

Bonus amount to be paid twice in a yr (As currently they calculate total bonus amount and spread the payment to two pay days spread over months)

Regards,

Jyoti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you check the report PC00_M40_BONS. Run thhis report once in test mode. you can given the date here form - to date you want to pay the bonus and give the basic wage type there along with the % . Execute the report and see what is output.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Thanks for your valuable help.

I am able to see the data in bonus report PC00_M40_BONS, but still some questions:

1. How do i ensure that basic salary for calculation of bonus amount is last march salary and not the current salary as for the month when i calculate annual bonus

2. Though the amount is coming in bonus report but it is not updating the values in 0267(offcycle) or 0015(regular) i wanted to check both the scenario, please tell me the process of updating the BONUS report value from PC00_M40_BONS to the IT 0015 or 0267

Regards,

Jyoti

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. How do i ensure that basic salary for calculation of bonus amount is last march salary and not the current salary as for the month when i calculate annual bonus

If you check the bonus report propely, under the bonus calculation parametres given.

1. bonus for the year

2. Monthly basis salary - here you define on which month basic salary you want to calculate bonus.

3. Annual basis salary- if you click here system will take the avg. of basic salary.

2. Though the amount is coming in bonus report but it is not updating the values in 0267(offcycle) or 0015(regular) i wanted to check both the scenario, please tell me the process of updating the BONUS report value from PC00_M40_BONS to the IT 0015 or 0267

1. In which wage type group you have created you bonus wage type?

2. If you see the bonus report, you will get payment information.

mentioned the bonus wage type

Reason for bonus

bonus to be paid in period

Select your payment option, regular or offcycle. if you select regular payroll then it will stored in infotype 15 or if you select offcycle then it get store in infotype 0267.

unclick the test run if you want to update the bonus amount in your respective infotype