cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Threshold value problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, experts.

Now, I'm testing the preference calculateion.

After I save sales order document, the sales order I saved is replicated to the GTS server.

And, the threshold value is calculated by the system.

In my understanding, the threshold value should be come from the rule that is assigned to the relevant product.

When I excuted the preference calculation in GTS system, the threshold value is calculated correctly.

But, after the GTS system get the sales order document from the ERP system the value is different from the value of the preference calculation excuted in GTS system.

And even I changed the rule's condition(%), the threshold value of the sales document in GTS system is not changed.

But, the threshold value of GTS's preference calculation transaction is changed whenever I changes the rule.

I want to know how to solve this issue.

The threshold values shouldn't be different from each other.

Thank you for reading.

Best regards,

Jong Hwan.

Edited by: Jong-Hwan Park on May 26, 2011 5:11 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

lakshmikanthc2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jong Hwan,

There is not condition type available in ECC for capturing threshold value from GTS. At the time sales order saving, the ex-works price or sales price will be compared with threshold value in GTS system and re-transfer the preference indicator back to ECC sales order if the preference is positive. Same case for billing document also.

Regards,

Lakshmikanth

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear, Tobias.

It is very helpful.

I almostly solved the problem.

I deeply appreciate it.

Best Regards,

Jong Hwan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What are you missing in order to fully solve the problem?

Marc

Former Member
0 Kudos

The preference determination result is related to the reference document date of sales order document in GTS.

You can see it in the header of sales document.

It was the reason why the threshold value is not changed.

The reference document date seems to come from the creation date of the sales document that is replicated from ERP(Feeder system).

now, I want to change the source of the reference document date for example a delivery date field or a PO date field, not the creation date.

But, I cannot find the relevant solution.

Best Regards,

Jong Hwan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The threshold value is not influenced by the sales value. The threashold value is the value which the price should exceed in order for the sales order (or invoice) to receive the Preference flag. The Threashhold value is only influenced by the preference rule and the LTVD and stock value of the components.

Regards,

Marc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear. Marc P. Gilomen.

I totally understand what you are written above.

The threshold value shouldn't be changed until I change the rule related to the product.

However, after I changed the rule, I have expected the threshold value should be changed according to the rule.

But, it's not.

This is the point.

After I change the rule, for example 35% to 45%, the threshold value of GTS preference determination transaction '/SAPSLL/PRECA01' is changed. But, The replicated sales order's threshold value is not changed. And delivery, billing is the same with salesorder also.

It's not changed whatever I do.

So, I want to solve this problem. But until now, I didn't find the answer.

Thank you for reading.

Best regards,

Jong Hwan

andreas_lied
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jong Hwan,

I do not know where You check the threshold value of the sales document. The sales document just carries a net-value to be compared with the products threshold value.

Anyway: Did You check the date of the sales-doc versus the validity date of the preference-result in GTS-product?

You surely know, that You can switch the view to show all validity periods!?

Regards,

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

reason of no change in sales document. Threshold value is always the date of goods issue-not actual date. Check in data transfer the vield for relevant date (and change it if necessary).

Regards Tobias