cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Master Characteristic Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'd like to know how to configure the Material Master Maintenance MM01/MM02/MM03 tcodes to show the Characteristic Tab and all other tabs that can be activated. And also what are the configuration to consider when using the Characteristic Option for Maintenance.

Thanks a lot!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am done with the configuration of OMS2, now I can see the Characteristic Tab in the Material Master (MM01/MM02/MM03). However, the user wants to display the Charateristic Tab with all the tabs. As when I choose the Characteristic Tab display, the other tabs for material master are now gone. How can I configure that the Characteristic Tab is a normal tab, under Material Master Maintenance/Display?

Thanks for your help!

murugan_mgl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once u have activated all tabs in OMS2.Then goto MM01 enter & create material when u come to classification tab click on the yellow icon arrow icon > to move to other tabs of the material master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, once the other tabs are activated because my next tab is Sales Order Tab, and it needs to defaul a Sales Org and Plant.

murugan_mgl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then while creating MM01, u have select all sales tabs,the system will ask for sales org,etc if u enter them it will come in sales view

[

link]

check the link

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The various views that can be activated in material master is activated using Tcode-OMS2.Hence u need to activate classification tab to maintain various characteristic values in material master.However at same time u need to create characteristics in Tcode- CT04 and assign the characteristics to class in CL02.Then assign the class and characteristics value in material master under classification tab.