cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

401k validation on ESS Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to add some validation on the 401K field in benefits and taxwithholding page of ESS Portal. Now what is the possible way to do it?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

BADI HRPAD00INFTYBL

and ZXPADU01 and ZXPADU02

I dont see other options for it

or to use PBEN* exits as explained

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok - I am re-checking what you have mentiond.

Could you pls tell me the last option - e.g if it's not possible thru these badis' or user exit. Can we check it thru web dynpro java?

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

well then you have to do modification in JAVA WD screen, mainly we trigger thru badis if it is possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

How about checking some enhancement spots in ECC?

Edited by: WDAbap on May 26, 2011 8:39 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

How about if I enhance the souce code for this FM HR_BEN_TEST_PARAM_SAVING_EEREG? As I could not find any badi/user exit...can i just enhance this in SE37....Its not mod right....Is there any disadvantage of this.

Thanks,

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You can try it, i have seen other trying it but doesnt meet the requirement, let me test it and get back to you

but above approaches are the best one, if i find something better i ll update you

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I mean can it be implemented via BADI's or any other method needs to be adopted?

Edited by: WDAbap on May 26, 2011 7:19 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any idea how is it possible. I mean thru BADI, config or changes in web dynpro java?

The problem statement is;

In ESS, The validation which I want to put is on the following fields of info types 169. On regular contr tab and the field name are Amount and percentage.

P0169-EEPCT

P0169-EEAMT

User cannot enter value in both fields, it could be either amount or percentage not both. In case user have entered value in both - system should generate an error message.

Your help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Thanks,

Edited by: WDAbap on May 26, 2011 3:33 PM