cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recurring Cost based on Hours Worked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i have a requirement to create a wage type that is based on the amount of hours worked. I created the wage type in OH11 abd i need this to be a recurring deduction from the employees check.

Does anyone know how i can make this wage type deduct 1$ for every hour worked, WITHOUT creating a custom wage type? is there a standard way of doing this?

So if the employee worked 36 hours in a week, i need to deduct 36$ from his gross.

Thanks,

Chirag.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Set the wagetype characteristics accordingly and capture the working hours in CATS and assign this wage type in CATS and it deducts accordingly.

Also this can be handled by writing a schema .

R K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravee,

i made a mistake in my initial post, i meant to ask if i can do this without the use of schemas or pcrs. I was hoping for a simpler way in IT0014.

What do i need to configure for a wage type so that it can be picked up in cats?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make a user exit through BADI to check the number of hours worked by an employee through your ABAPER or

you could create a wage type and write a pcr for it to check the number of hours worked and put it in the schema