cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question on EHP4 upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are upgrading ECC 6 to EHP4. I have some question on EHP4 before i proceed further. Appreciate if any one can advice me with Good answers. thanks

I have few questions regarding the upgrade:

1. What are the transactions/ tools to compare custom/standard objects that are affected- SPAU/ SPDD?

2. Is there a program that can be utilized to verify object versions between instances u2013 Dev(development) to Prod (production) for consistency. This would need to be executed in mass (background is acceptable) u2013 not object by object. Do you have this program name?

3. What are the key points that are to be considered for the EHP4?

4. Related documents.

Thanks in Advance.

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

> 1. What are the transactions/ tools to compare custom/standard objects that are affected- SPAU/ SPDD?

>

As such SAP does not have any tool where you can get how many objects you have modified. To get idea of that, you can do a upgrade test cycle on sandbox system as replica of your production system.

There are some third party tools are available for that, like Panaya but have to buy separately.

> 2. Is there a program that can be utilized to verify object versions between instances u2013 Dev(development) to Prod >(production) for consistency. This would need to be executed in mass (background is acceptable) u2013 not object by object. >Do you have this program name?

>

No.

> 3. What are the key points that are to be considered for the EHP4?

>

> 4. Related documents.

>

For this, you can read upgrade guide. Also, read Technical FAQ guide and How to install EHP4 guide on http://service.sap.com/erp-ehp

Thanks

Sunny

Answers (0)