cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dump when trying to activate data object - need advice

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm new to BRF+, taking over from someone else. I'm using FDT_Workbench in ECC6 (NW 7.01, yes, I know)

I attempted to create a new data object (numeric field). I saved and it was added to a transport. Object was not active. I tried to activate, and the following messages appear along with a short dump in ST22. I then tried to activate another object, that is also failing. I've been looking for notes and searching, but not sure where to go with this. Can anyone suggest?

(Oh, I started all this by just trying to add another existing, active, data object to a new transport. This seemed to have no effect, e.g. no error, no message, but no entries in the transport request object list. I don't know if this is somehow related.)

Thanks, Bob Unger

The following error text was processed in system ED1 : Instance of the view TRANSPORT_WINDOW already exists in component

The error occurred on application server VMT120_ED1_00 and in work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call hierarchy was:

Method: ADD_VIEW_CONTROLLER of program CL_WDR_COMPONENT==============CP

Method: INIT_CONTROLLER of program CL_WDR_INTERFACE_VIEW=========CP

Method: INIT of program CL_WDR_CONTROLLER=============CP

Method: DO_OPEN of program CL_WDR_INTERNAL_WINDOW========CP

Method: OPEN_DELAYED of program CL_WDR_INTERNAL_WINDOW========CP

Method: PROCESS_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_WINDOW=================CP

Method: EXECUTE of program CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP

Method: IF_WDR_RUNTIME~EXECUTE of program CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP

Method: HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_ABSTRACT_HTTP===CP

Method: IF_HTTP_EXTENSION~HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

carsten_ziegler
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which SP? Did you check for notes?

I think, I have heart this already some months back.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Carsten for your response.

I had found several notes, with the same type of error message (RABAX_STATE), and some others maybe related and checked and they cannot be applied to our system.

The pretext for the note was not the same as my problem, so I am spending time looking for a more relevant solution first. I will go back and check the internals to see whether the changes in the notes are actually in our system, or whether they might be applicable.

For your SP question, what area do you need the answer for? can give you a dump of all our support package levels, but I don't think you want everything.

Thank you,

Bob

carsten_ziegler
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SP level for component SAP_BASIS. BRFplus is part of SAP_BASIS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Carsten,

From System Status:

SAP_BASIS 701 0008 SAPKB70108 SAP Basis Component

Thanks for any advice. (I have also opened an OSS ticket.)

Bob

carsten_ziegler
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The OSS ticket is the right approach. I think it is a bug and it does not make sense to continue discussion in the forum.