cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Deficit of SL unrestricted use of 50 pc'.

sridhar_muthekepalli3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friends:

Using t.code VL02n -change outbound delivery, i clicked on post goods issue, i get the error

'Deficit of SL unrestricted use of 50 pc'.

How to overcome the error?please advise.

regards

msreddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

What i can see is if you want to sale something, that much stock should be available which is ready to sale(unrestricted). Check that much stock available for the material and plant combination.

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

0 Kudos

Hi SAP techies ,
this error could be solved easily .

Goto T-code MMBE. Check if the unrestricted use got the stocks .

If no stocks are present in that column then

Goto MIGO add your material name ,plat storage location and vendor and post .

Later

Goto MMBE and recheck . Hope the stocks are updated in the field " Unrestricted use "

If yes then you can successfully cracked this error .

Now you can move to post delivery of the Stocks /goods . with T-code VL01N.

sridhar_muthekepalli3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks for the answers

sridhar_muthekepalli3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All:

The error was solved.Billing and Accounting Documents were created.Thanks for all your answers.

Regards

MSReddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just mention how you did solve. And close the thread.

jena-shree1234
Discoverer
0 Kudos

How to u solve the error, plz mention step by step

sridhar_muthekepalli3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Geeta :

The plant is 1500 and is the same referred in sales order item.

Thanks&Regards

MSReddy

sridhar_muthekepalli3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Augustine/Viswanth

Thanks for the answers & your time.

Using T.code MB1C & movement type 561, I increased the stock by 100 pc. & using T.code MMBE, I checked the stock.It shows returnable packaging 100 pc.

In Change outbound delivery, I clicked on post goods issue, I am still getting the error 'Deficit of SL unrestricted use of 50 pc:P-100 1500 0100'.

How to overcome the error?Please advise in detail.

Regards

MSReddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is plant same where stock exist and one referred in sales order item. ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Reddy,

When this kind of error comes, if there are still stocks, and still showing the same error means, then the existing stock is taken by other Sales orders.

In detail, some previous Sales orders have confirmed the existing quantities. This can be viewed in MD04. Give the Plant and the material. If there are any other Sales order confirmed the stocks, then it will show the balance ATP qty is 0. Hence you can execute delivery.

Create stock if it is SANDBOX, thro' transaction MB1C, through initial stock posting with the movement type 561 and create the testing.

Hope this helps.

Thanks and regards.

Augustine Ponraj.

sridhar_muthekepalli3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rich/Geeta:

Thanks for the answers.

Can you please let me know, how to overcome the error in detail.

I checked using the t.code mmbe, the stock is 0, i want to increase the stock i.e the error will be solved.

regards

msreddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are just doing the transactions (for practice) in your sandbox or quality server, you can increase the stock of the material (you want to do delivery) through TCode: MIGO, option - Goods Receipt - others with movement type 561. (This transaction is actually for uploading of stocks for initial entry in the system).

or the other way is you have to carryout your production process. Create a production order for the FERT material. Issue raw material for the production order.

Then do a Goods receipt for the production order for the FERT material.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Viswanath

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

The reason for this error is because you have no inventory to goods issue. Check the inventory of the material via MMBE, you will see that you do not have enough.

REgards,

Rich Heilman