cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while posting material using transaction code MB1C

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

While I am trying to post material into warehouse its giving warning message initially as : MAT IS A MISS PART MRP CONTROLLER KNUITZ WILL BE NOTIFIED

MESSAGE NO: M7133

Diagnosis

Material is a missing part of plant

when I am pressing enter Its giving an error message as : MATERIAL DOES NOT EXIST IN WAREHOUSE

MESSAGE NO: L9023

All the materials that you use within a warehouse no must also be defined for this warehouse no.

Can Any one please explain me how to resolve this error in detail.

Thankyou

SAHER

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to extend the material master to the warehouse.

In MM01 -->Input the material which is already create, go to select views, select warehouse 1 and warehouse 2 tabs, give relevent organisationa data and save. Now the material will be extended to the warehouse.

Now do MB1C and try.

Siraj

0 Kudos

Dear Siraj,

I have extended the material to warehouse numbers as you suggested. Then I got error as: WM MOVEMENT TYPE 561 IS NOT ALLOWED FOR WAREHOUSE NUMBER.

then I defined moment type in Logistic Execution -->shipping ---> picking --> Lean WM ---> Define moment types

Now its giving new error after defining the moment type for store location as: STORAGE BIN DOES NOT EXIST

Thank you,

SAHER.

Former Member
0 Kudos

LS01N, giveyour Warehouse, Storage type, name of Bin. Maintain necessary data of bin. save

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to assign Warehouse Number with Storage Bin type.

IMG > Logistics Execution > Warehouse Management > Master Data > Storage Bins > Define Storage Bin Types & Define Blocking Reasons.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

IMG --- Logestic Execution --- Shipping -

Picking -

lean WM -

Control Plant / Storage Location / Warehouse Number Assignment