cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order as Direct material check is not coming for shoppingcart with material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using portal indpendent navigation screen (NWBC) SRM 7.0 extended classic scenario. Order as direct material check box is not coming in item data of shopping cart for shopping against the material. I checked every thing but not able to get the check box for order as direct material.

Please advise what to do.

(N. Kiran Kumar)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if you have mnaintained attribute DP_PROC_TY in attributes (org structure) of requestor..

rgds,

parag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As far as I understand the Order as Direct Material will not be disabled if you are on ECS. Scenario should not matter. We are also using ECS scenario but we do have this check box.

It is possible that SC UI BADI , BBP_SC_MODIFY_UI badi might have been implemented to hide this check box. Check in SE95 if the BADI BBP_SC_MODIFY_UI has been implemented and see if there is a logic to remove this check box from UI.

Regards,

Sapna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Order as Direct Material check box is not in disable condition. If this is disabled then i can understand, i have to check in the BADI. The problem is the Order as check box itself is not coming. Eventhogh i checked BADI and it is not activated. Still i am not understanding what is the problem. Is there any patch to be applied or something to be done. Please suggest.

N. Kiran Kumar

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check that the component configuration has not hidden the field, it is under the following configuration:

General Information About the Application and Component

Application: /SAPSRM/WDA_L_FPM_GAF

Web Dynpro Component: /SAPSRM/WDC_DODC_SC_I_BD

Window Information: IV_L_FPC_CA_DETAILS

View Information: V_DODC_SC_I_BD

Configuration ID: /SAPSRM/WDCC_FPM_DODC_SC_I_BD_WI

Component Element you are looking for is ORDER_DIRECT_MAT_LABEL

Also check if someone has hidden the field using WD customizing onscreen, right click over the screen and choose 'User Settings', here check if any fields are hidden.

Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First i tried all the available options and after that i posted in SDN. As suggested i checked the same in SE80 and it is not invisible. Field is not hidden in user settings also. It is a fresh new system. So i am thinking any note or some patch need to be applied. Please suggest if i am doing any mistake in transaction or configuration settings.

(N. Kiran Kumar)

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi N. Kiran Kumar

This is probably related to the scenario, I guess, the scenario should be Classic, as with local documents, the Order as direct material should be disabled (see note [1531524|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1531524])

Regards,

Jason