cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISA 7.0 B2B on Server 2008 R2 "Catalog is currently unavailable"

neil_hoff
Participant
0 Kudos

We patched our SAP R/3 e-commerce to ISA 7.0 which is installed on Netweaver 7.01. The back-end ERP system is ERP 6.04.

Through System copies we have moved these two systems to Windows Server 2008R2 and SQL Server 2008R2.

We use TREX 7.1 sp44 which is also installed on the Netweaver 7.01 box.

When ever I try to log into the standard b2b shop I am getting the "Catalog is currently unavailable" error.

If you look at the defaultTrace.2.trc file you see these errors:

#00155D1E140100600000004F000005C80004A41AE126C06E#1306335259671#com.sapportals.trex.core.util.HttpRequest# sap.com/crm~b2b#com.sapportals.trex.core.util.HttpRequest#Administrator#7415#####SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_22 ##0#0#Error##Plain###exception happened (but try again):com.sapportals.trex.TrexException: error parsing XML data (XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 0 (:main:, row:1, col:39)) (Errorcode 7260)# 00155D1E1401006000000050000005C80004A41AE12861EC#1306335259776#com.sapportals.trex.core.util.HttpRequest#sap .com/crm~b2b#com.sapportals.trex.core.util.HttpRequest#Administrator#7415#####SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_22 ##0#0#Error##Plain###caught exception: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.NestedSAXParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 0 (:main:, row:1, col:39)(:main:, row=1, col=39) -> com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 0(:main:, row:1, col:39) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.XMLParser.scanProlog(XMLParser.java:2793) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.XMLParser.scanDocument(XMLParser.java:2836)

Any ideas?

Thank you,

Neil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can try following options:-

(1) CRM Txn: TREXADMIN

This contains the index names and allows for searching

or

Replicate the product ctalogue again and when it finishes and you have the log on the screen copy the name of the product index. (it is the one with the guid followed by fp-index, copy the guid and the fp-index)

--Then use SE38 and program TREX_RFC_AE_EXAMPLE

--enter the RFC destination

--enter the index id you just copied

--select "Search with *"

*what this program does is basically displays all of the data that was replicated to TREX. *

(2) If the data is displayed then TREX is fine and the problem is usually either:

- application cache which can be cleared using the Admin url

- application server issues - see basis

- XCM settings, however if you have seen a catalogue working prior to this then it will probably not be the XCM

- shop settings

If the data is not in TREX then you probably would have got an error in the log. But also check:

- transaction SM59 and check the link to trex

- check the catalogue - obvious but errors do happen with activation or catalogue variants, header data etc...

- check the information in the variant.

Finally, check the shop settings. The data might be in trex and replicated correctly but the shop has an old catalogue which has since been deleted or deactived etc.. Once again obvious but does happened

Hope this will be helpful

Regards

neil_hoff
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi DJ,

I tried out each of your suggestions and everything seems like it should be ok.

I had a feeling that it was something to do with Windows Server 2008, so I tried connecting our dev ISA to our QAS TREX (which is installed on Server 2003) and I am now able to login to B2B just fine.

We have decided to keep our TREX systems on Server 2003 until SAP or someone has good documentation on how to install TREX on Server 2008R2.

Thank you for your help!

Neil

roland_weber2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Neil,

I have exactly the same problem with SAP R/3 E-Commerce on Windows Server 2008 R2 64bit and TREX 7.1 SP44. The "Catalog is currently unavailable"

[EXCEPTION]

com.sapportals.trex.TrexException: error parsing XML data (XMLParser:

Nodata... [see details]

Object with category com.sap.isa.catalog.trex.TrexCatalogServerEngine

could not be instantiated. Reason: error parsing XML data (XMLParser: No

data allowed here: (hex) 0 (:main:, row:1, col:39)) (Errorcode 7260)

Could you solve the problem on Windows Server 2008 R2 or do you use Windows Server 2003, now?

Kind regards,

Roland

neil_hoff
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Roland,

We decided to stay with Server 2003 for our TREX installation because we had other issues that we had to iron out with our B2B patch before the go live. These were more important then getting TREX to work on Server 2008 R2.

We have started a support ticket with SAP on this. I suggest you do the same so that they realize it is an issue.

I will post here when SAP has a fix or work around for the issue.

Thank you,

Neil

roland_weber2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Neil,

I have started a support ticket to SAP for this issue, too. It is in progress since two months. If I had something new, I will post it here.

Kind regards,

Roland

Edited by: Roland Weber on Jul 14, 2011 1:47 PM

roland_weber2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Neil,

The SAP support solved the problem. First we must install the TREX without virtual hosting. It is import to set the permissions in the folder \usr\sap\TRX\TRX<INSTANCE_NUMBER>\<HOSTNAME> for the user SAPServiceTRX to read/write. Than restart the TREX and the shop will find the catalogue.

Kind regards,

Roland