cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM_BWA_MFLOW is not called and hence all the enhanced fields are blank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We've enhanced 0CRM_SALES_ACT_1 using append structure (via RSA6 - the fields are not hidden), assigned the enhanced data elements to segment fields in BWA1 and included the enhancement code in a new implementation on Badi CRM_BWA_MFLOW.

When we test the extractor in RSA3, the enhancement code in CRM_BWA_MFLOW is not called and hence all the enhanced fields are blank.

When we enable the same enhancement code using user exit (EXIT_SAPLRSAP_001 through CMOD) it works and the enhanced fields are updated during extraction in RSA3.

Similarly when we enable the enhancement code in a implementation on Badi RSU5_SAPI_BADI, it works and the enhanced fields are updated during extraction in RSA3.

We are using CRM 5.0. We have not done anything on BW side - we are trying to work the datasource on CRM first before doing anything in BW.

When we run RSA3 in debug mode, we do not come across any call for the Badi CRM_BWA_MFLOW.

Are we missing anything.

Any help would be greatly appreciated - thanks in advance.

Thanks

Ajay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, some many times it depends on the extractor you want to modify, I don´t know why in some cases I need to set the code for the custom extractor, appends in the structure etc, via ZXRSAU01 ZXRSAU02 ...03 . ... 04 .... includes but it works for me.

york_wang
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

General steps for enhancement of standard datasource could be found in suggestion 4 of note 692195.

The BAdI CRM_BWA_MFLOW will be called immediately after the mapping module. You can set breakpoint at CRM_SALES_ACT_1_MAP, press F7 to go out and you will stop at the entry point for the BAdI.

If the BAdI implementation is in active status, probably the logic of your coding should be adjusted.

Best Regards,

York