cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem reserving fund in fund usage document when release Trade Promotion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on SAP CRM TPM project, as part of it we are configuring trade promotion of variable rebates. We have done all required configuration which is required to run a trade promotion of variable rebates. Everything is working fine. But we are not able to reserve the promotion amount in fund usage document. Fund usage document is created but with "0" amount in reserve key figure of check book of FU document.

I have taken the following characteristics & key figures for BPS layout and the layout looks like below:

Product id Rebate per unit (0BONUS_SHSU) Promotion units (0PROUNIT) Total rebate amount (0BUDGET)

Eg: Product X 5 USD per unit 100 500 USD (5*100)

Now when I release TP, a fund usage should get created and reserve 500 USD. But i am not sure where i am gone wrong, but FU is created with "0" amount.

Note: I have assigned key figure "0BONUS_SHSU" to trade spend combination and "0BUDGET" to Expense type in Fund integration settings.

Please any one of you give me a clue what may be the reason and help me solve this issue. Any help would be highly appreciated..

Thanks in advance,

JM.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Trade fund management Process flow is given below

1. Planning and Budgeting

2. Setup list of fund types and fund allocation rule

3. Set up fund plan and Create fund

4. Distribute budget with Organization

5. Assign funds to promotion /Trade Spends

6. Request more funding to adjust fund /allocate money

7. Assure fund base on Account performance

8. Execution phase

9. Claim management

10. Close check book/Fund and Year-end processing

Please check u r required configuration once and check the Fund Attributes section because it will show only those attributes which are requiredfor the Fund Type selected .

Regards,

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please give me some suggestion for the above thread...

Thanks in advance,

JM.