cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

increasing the windowu00B4s size

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

Anybody knows what I have to do in order to set the size of a popup window??

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello bitabita,

a little more info would be great! SAP has more than one way to create/display popup window.

regards

Alexander

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I am sorry about my lack of information.

The fact is that I have created a transaction launcher, the transaction is shown in the main screen, without opening any new window, but when I execute the transaction a new window has to appear, the size of this window is not big enough and I cannot maximize it using the bottons of the screen, Do you know if i can set the window´s size by customizing??

It would be great if you could explain it to me step by step, because i am new using the SAP

Thanks in advance!

Edited by: bitabita on May 26, 2011 9:16 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry, I am still don´t getting it. How do you execute the transaction?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

the secondary window is opened by the transaction which was created by the transaction launcher, when you click on the botton "execute" is when the window appear.

can i sent you a document explain step by step what i am doing?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

please provide a contact adress in your Business Card, I will send you a message then

Edited by: Alexander Dietrich on May 26, 2011 4:21 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello again!

my transaction launcher is for ICWeb, I want to show the secondary window there, do you know how to set the size of windows in ICweb??

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

no, I don´t know how to set the size of windows in ICweb. Probably SAP-Gui forum is a wrong place for this question

greetings

Alexander