cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing in factory sale

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a problem. When I am doing the billing in Vf01, system show the accounting error that u201Cerror in accounting determinationu201D. So that I went to the transaction code VKOA and assign the account key EXD. After this when I am going to release the accounting then error is u201CPosting keys for account determination for transaction EXD do not existu201D. What will be the solution? I was doing Factory Sale.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

As mentioned above, u need to maintian the G/L Accoutns for the Transaction Key EXD for the tax code under consideration.

If u maintian the condition class as Taxes in Condition Type Maintainance V/06, then yu need to maintiant the G/L Accounts in OB40 rather than maintaining in VKOA Account determination

But of course you needtom iantian EXD in OBCN also first of all....

If you follow the above mentioned steps, your issue should get resovled.

Regards.

Nithin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had some Doubt, Why ur searching EXD in 0b40, have u ever heard the assignment of EXD to be done in ob40 if yes,then where it is going to be applicable.

Once u assigned ur keys in Pricing as well as ccount determination vkoa.the EXD shld start coming in ur billing.

Please check again ur assignments,or try this also....

vf02>>>>environment>>>acc.determin.analysis>>>revenue accnt.if something is missing .

or try to release the bill through vf02 >>>give the invoice no>>> and choose the green flag>>> which is set forrelease.there also some clue or proposal for solution will come.

I hope now u able to rectify ur problem.

Regards

G.J.Raju

Consultant SAP_SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check ur Pricing Procedure,Whether against Excise condtion the EXD(Excise india Account key is available or not)

If Not then assign accnt ket exd it in VOV8 against excise condtion type.

Regards

G.J.Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have assigned the account key EXD in pricing procedure and also the account determination for EXD. Is there another solution?

thanx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think this may not be a problem with your VOKA setting, for the account key EXD you are using for that FI setting need to be done in OB40.

Please inform your FI consultant to make that settin in OB40. Then check hopefully your issue will be et resolved.

If customer entry is gettin enerated and Excise entry is not getting generated then go to excise setting and do excise accounting determaination.

Hope this answer will helpfull in resolving your problem.

Regards,

Nagesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

in OB40 the account key EXD is not coming and i did for account determination for EXD