0 Kudos

HI,

My requirement for the partner determination in an opportunity is as follows :-

We have the below four partner functions :-

1. Dealer

2. Distributor

3. Wholesaler

4. Sales Prospect

When ever a partner is entered in Dealer , Distriutor and Wholesaler , the partner should be copied to the Sales Prospect automatically.

I have created the below access sequence and assinged it to the sales prospect partner function :-

Batch Sequence --> 10

Dialog Sequence --> 10

Source --> Current Partner

Partner Function --> Dealer

Wait --> X

Next --> X

Batch Sequence --> 20

Dialog Sequence --> 20

Partner Function --> Dsitributor

Wait --> X

Next --> X

Batch Sequence --> 10

Dialog Sequence --> 10

Partner Function --> Wholesaler

Wait --> X

Next --> X

The issue is that when ever a search in one access is successful. it assigns the partner to the sales prospect. Is there a way to execute all the three accesses though the search is successful.

Thanks,

Vamsi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That is how the access sequence work. When one of the steps is fullfiled the access concludes. If you want to make condition to all 3 partner functions at the same time, you could try using badi access sequence where you can code the logic in the way that you check if all 3 partners are filled. Or you could even do it with event.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

DO you mean to say that we should control it in the change event of CRM_ORDER_MAINTAIN?

What is the best way to achieve it...in the event or COM_PARTNER_BADI?

Thanks,

Vamsi.

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would first try with the badi, because badi is direcly linked to specific partner function and has structure that is means for partner determination. So you basicly have to code only the "check" logic.

Answers (0)