cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firming indicator for PurRq in MD4C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have released the material with project stock from Project builder. Then I went and checked in MD4C, noticed an "asterisk" being labelled with Purchase Requistion number. When I press F1 button to read the help document, the following message was displayed.

"The system only sets the firming indicator (*) for manually changed planned orders or purchase requisitions. If a firming indicator is set then the system will no longer change the planned orders or the purchase requisitions".

The "firming indicator" is on, MM buyer is not able to change the data on PurReq like buyer etc because it was firmed.

My question, from where and how this "asterisk" is generated which we can see in MD4C (lower section of the screen). Is it from PS and MM settings. I wanted to get ridoff this one and let me know how to take off.

Let me know if you need more detailed information and shall revert and looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks in advance for your time and effort.

Regards,

PSR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amalvaz,.

Thanks for your prompt reply. Let me go through it and find out some thing which would help me to overcome this issue.

Regards,

PSR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I wanted to update that, if any one trying to alter PReq informatin in in txn ME52N, system creating firming of Preq. Because demands are being generated from WBS and no such kind of alterations are allowed.

Since identifiying the issue thought off closing the issue. Thanks every one for their inputs.

Regards,

PSR

Edited by: PSR on Jul 21, 2011 4:28 PM

Answers (0)