cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to disable the security pop up window in SAP GUI?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am getting one security pop up, which I have to select as DENY THIS TIME. Is there anyway to set that security check always deny/allow??

Thanks and Regards,

Virendra Kedia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are several possible security popups. What is the exact text of the error message? (not just the text on the dialog button).

Regards,

Sean

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sean,

Thanks for your reply. See the scenario is, I have made one transactional iView. When i am running it it is working fine. But when I just click on close button then SAP GUI dialog box comes which states that "Unsaved data will be lost. Do you want to log off?". I want to remove this dialog box for my client.

I hope you got my problem.

Thanks and regards,

Virendra Kedia

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can do that by disabliing the work protect mode. See [this thread|; and [SAP Note 734861|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/734861].

Regards,

Sean

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sean,

I tried this link and set the work protect property by 2 (losing unsaved data). But it is not working for transactional iviews. They are still showing that UNSAVED DATA WILL BE LOST. ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO LOG OFF? dialog box.

Is there any other way to disable that dialog box?

And I want to know one more thing, I want to change the default portal timeout to 15 min. How to set that?

I'll be thankful to you.

Regards,

Virendra Kedia

kai_unewisse3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Virendra,

is this in the portal or SAP GUI (as shon in the subject) ?

Can you give more details what iview is showing exactly what message ?

Regards,

Kai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kai,

This is in portal. There are 2 iViews one HR master data and other is Change Order.....the error comes up for Change Order.

Regards

Virendra Kedia