cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return to Vendor for Non-Stock Material

Former Member

Hi,

We use the Return to Vendor (MM) with Delivery Note (SD) for our stock material and this is work properly. Now, we would like to use the same procedure concerning the non-stock material and the PO line (using for example cost center) is not copied in the delivery note.

Do you have an idea how I could use PO return with delivery note for non-stock material (imputation could be cost center or all other imputation) ?

In advance a big thanks for your help.

Patrick.

kadudura
Participant
0 Kudos

The same question. Outbound delivery is created, but when posted no material document created. Witout material document I can not post Invoice/Credit Memo.

Any ideas on how to solve ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is possible to create delivery for non stock return PO item - I created one w/o any problem.

The shipping tab should be there for the PO item. If it is missing you won't get the delivery.

If the shipping tab is missing for non stock item but you get it for stock items (and everything is the same) then you should check e.g.:

- whether the sales view (for suitable sales area (plant sales area)) exists for the material

- whether fields on sales view are maintained properly (loading group, item category group)

- whether item category determination for the return delivery is maintained (T184L) in relation to the itme category group in material master

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on May 25, 2011 8:58 PM

Former Member

Hi Csaba,

I am able to create the delivery as well. but whenevr I PGI , it does not create any material document. instead I have COnfirmation of services.

Therfore Finace can not process that.

Any thought?

Cheers

Julien

kadudura
Participant
0 Kudos

The same question. Outbound delivery is created, but when posted no material document created. Witout material document I can not post Invoice/Credit Memo.

Any ideas on how to solve ?