cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to find Credit data exchange rate at billing document?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a question about Creidt data exchange rate, I created sales order and when I tried to generate the invoice, it was split into 2 billing document and the reason in split analysis is "Credit data exchange rate at billing document", I want to ask where can I find the credit data exchange rate at the billing document?

And where can I find that this is one of the criteria to trigger the billing split?

Thanks for your great help in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The field name is CMKUA from VBAP table.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I know the field name, but how can it find it in the billing document, for example: Goto --> Header --> condition?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, anybody know how to find the field? Thanks!!

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont think you can see in billing document. May be you can have a look at Note 1035594 - Currency conversion of statistical values for more information.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, this field is for the exchange rate between local currency & local currency 2, there must be someplace to set up it, do you know where is that place?

As now the invoice split show the data with the exchange rate which is weird. And i don't know how to fix it so that the invoice will not be split anymore..

Thanks for your great help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hihi, any billing expert can help to answer this question???

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hihi, any billing expert can help to resolve it?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have gone through in Billing Header option,There is a check box called Set exchange rt is populating.

The Table is VBRK with field CPKUR.

Regards

G.J.Raju