cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor bank in down payment request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

While doing regular vendor invoice (FB60), I can choose the vendor bank to pay, using the Partner Bank Type field (If the vendor has some bank accounts).

While doing down payment request - F-47, this field is missing and I can't choose a specific vendor bank.

I have tried to change the GL field status variant and also PK field status group but with no success.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Ofer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ofer,

In F-47, First you enter the header details, vendor no and spl.gl indicator then chose NEW ITEM

in the next screen select the more data in the more data tab you will find out the Partner bank and House bank.

Regards,

Ranjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjith

Thats what i am doing, but these fields are missing from the more data screen.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, it'd be enough to make optional Bank Business Partners for posting key 39

Marssel700
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please follow:

1 - Check you SPL "A" or "F" reconciliation account in FS00 and take the field status group.

2 - Go to OBC4 and define Bank Business Partners as optional.

3 - Make sure OB41 is optional status

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check screen 0332,program SAPMF05A haven't been modified and this field exists there

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ofer,

Go to OB41 select Posting Key 39-> Click on Maintain Field Status-> Selcet Payment Transactions.

Check wether Bank Business Partner is in Suppress mode, if it is in suppress mode change it to optional.

Regards,

Ranjith

Marssel700
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ofer,

you can change Vendor Bank assigning in Master Record Payments-General data Bank Details or using alternatives peyees to make changes in invoice document.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, be aware that DPR by default use sec. ledg. ind. F, so you need to do it for account from it.

Also you need posting key 39

And it'd appear in Tab, after clicking on button More info

Edited by: alex ice on May 25, 2011 3:16 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Alex,

Thanks. I have tried OB41 transaction for PK 39. where can I control the field status for this F indicator?

Ofer