SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

derivation of fund center based on purchasing group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is required to determine the fund center based on purchasing group (during PR creation). I have gone through one thread which suggests inclusion of the field EKGRP into FMDERIVE, then to COBL.

However I was trying to check whether it can be done through table lookup using field USERTEMP1 and assigning the same to EKGRP. But in the table lookup screen, the upper part contains the fields BANFN (Purchase Requisition Number) and BNFPO (Item Number of Purchase Requisition) which need to be assigned to source fields. I am not sure what source fields should be assigned and how it will work.

Request your input in this regard.

Thanks in advance!

Snigdho.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, what exactly you want?-to derive Fund center from Purch. group or how to use field USERTEMP1?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, what exactly you want?-to derive Fund center from Purch. group or how to use field USERTEMP1?

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to derive fund center based on purchasing group using field USERTEMP1. In the upper part of table lookup screen (I am using table EBAN) what should I assign to the fields BANFN and BNFPO?

Thanks

Snigdho

0 Kudos

Hi, why do you need USERTEMP1, BANF and BNFPO fields.

As you wrote about new field COBL,FMDERIVE, you can do it via that(derivation will call up for every items).

Also you can use BADI ME_PROCESS_REQ_CUST

0 Kudos

If you want to use USERTEMP1 then create rule=Table Lookup,and assign it to it value of Purch. group, but anyway you need to add fields BANF and zbnfpo to COBL and FMDERIVE, so I think it's easier to add just Purch. group

0 Kudos

Thanks for the input!