Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing coulumn "Total" on transactions MC1 and MC.9

samnovice_new
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am having some troubles with missing columns on transactions MC.1 and MC.9

On one of these transactions I am missing column "Total" (in HR language "Iznos u LV") under detail view of some item/material which contains simple formula (Quantity x Price) and I am not sure how can I add this column?

On one of these transactions this column is active and on another I can't see "Total" coulmn and it is very important because it gives me total value of goods.

I have one more problem with these two transactions: on one transaction I am missing certain type of document (type of document with code 311) and on another transaction I have this document included in records. How can I include/exclude document 311 in records for transaction MC.1 or MC.9?

Do I need any programming skills for this or can I change it somewhere in parameters?

I hope someone can help me with this problem because I need to solve it as soon as possible.

With best regards,

Adi

Edited by: samnovice on May 25, 2011 1:15 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are you just expecting that there must be a total column or are you certain that there was one and it does not appear anymore?

Usually you click the header of a column where you want a total for and then you click the summary icon, and then you get the total at the end of the column in a row, but not as anextra coloumn on the right.

which columns are displayed is your own choice, you can select the columns by pessing F6

samnovice_new
Participant
0 Kudos

I am expecting that there should be a total column and not that there was one and it does not appear anymore.

I use summary icon all the time, no problem, but what I need is anextra coloumn on the right which would contain

simple formula (Quantity x Price). I also use chaning layout options (add/subtract different columns) but problem is that I can't add/subtract "Total" column to choose on transaction MC.1 (under detail view) because I missing that column and on transaction MC.9 I can add/subtract "Total" column.

How can I easly add new extra column on the right?

I hope you can help me with this because it is giving me to much troubles.

Thank you.

Adi

rafael_zaragatzky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Adi,

I can choose many "totals" columns (e.g. Total stock, Total consumption) in both MC.1 and MC.9. Maybe you have it already on the screen, only that there are so many other columns already displayed that your column appears long to the right - try scrolling the report to the right.

When it comes to 311, you can't have it in MC.1 but not in MC.9. Movement type is not participating in these reports at all. Indirectly, you can tell in the settings of the mvt 311 (trs OMJJ) if it shall be included in the standard analyses at all (trs MC.1 and MC.9 are "standard analyses") and in such case if it shall appear in the consumption column and in such case if it shall appear also in the unplanned consumption column.

BR

Raf

samnovice_new
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raf,

In my version everything is translated to HR (Croatia) language and column on HR is named "Iznos u LV" which means "Amount in local currency". In my first post called it "Total" because I wanted to explain it on simple way. No, there isn't more than 12 columns, that's for sure so it couldn't happend I could have additional columns to the right.

Regarding issue with 311 I hope I understood correctly: there is no way to have 311 included in records of MC.1? And if I change settings in trasactions OMJJ how much will affect MC.1 and MC.9? It would be great if you write me few words about this.

Look forward hearing from you,

Adi

Edited by: samnovice on May 26, 2011 11:04 AM

rafael_zaragatzky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Adi,

MC.1 and MC.9 are standard SAP reports and they don't show the key figure "Amount in LC". I am not aware of any way to add key figures to these standard LIS reports. One can create own "standard" analyses on the basis of the same communcation structure MCMSEG that standard LIS is using and the field "Amount in LC" is there, but these won't be called using trs MC.1 or MC.9, but MCSK.

When it comes to 311, it can be included in LIS analyses and it is included in std SAP. Here are the fields in OMJJ that are relevant for this purpose. Both reside on the topmost view of OMJJ ("movement type"):

- Statistically relevant - any non-empty value will make 311's affect the standard analyses. The key figures "issues", "receipts" and "stock" will always be updated; "consumption" or "usage" figures will be updated dependent on the following setting.

- Consumption posting. Any non-empty value will make the "total consumption" or "total usage" to be updated (provided that "statistically relevant" is also on). The value U will also make "unplanned consumption" or "unplanned usage" to be updated. Sometimes also the value R - read the help text for the flag "consumption posting" to understand how R works.

BR

Raf

samnovice_new
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for quick reply, I really appreciate it.

I understand that when you open MC.1 and MC.9 they don't show "Amount in LC" but when when I click one one of the records then I see detail view of that record and that's where I see column "Amount in LC" on one transaction and I can't see see it on another transaction. I still novice in this so I hope I explained it correctly. Is there any way to have "Amount in LC" under detail view on one transaction same as on another transaction?

As for 311 I understand, I will try that and let you know if it works out.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

any field that you can see in the detail, can be chosen to appear in a column.

Just run your report as usual, and when you see the result press F6 key then move the field that you want list in the the pop-up from the right to the left window.

rafael_zaragatzky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Adi,

It must be a modification that somebody done to one of the reports, the key figure "Amount in LC" is not available in MC.1 or in MC.9 in standard SAP.

BR

Raf

samnovice_new
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jürgen,

Yes, I now for this option and I use it all the time on other transactions but problem is that on this report I don't have option to choose column "Amount in LC". There are many columns to choose on the right side but there is no "Amount in LC". Perhaps problem is in what Rafael mentioned: there are no modifications on that report so thewre is no "Amount in LC" column?

Thanks.

Edited by: samnovice on May 27, 2011 7:50 AM

samnovice_new
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Raf,

I agree with you and I think that this could be the case, I have one more question: if I would like to add new column "Amount in LC" on one of these two reports, easiest way possible without to many programming skills, how can I do that? I don'r need any instrcions step by step or similar, I just need some link for good tutorial on web for this or similar.

Thanks in advance and all the best,

Adi

rafael_zaragatzky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Adi,

I am sorry, I know no way to add "Amount in LC" (field name DMBTR) to the standard SAP reports. There's a user exit to substitute only the text of the key figure - so the text "Amount in LC" maybe actually refers to some other key figure. Press F1 on the text "Amount in LC" (or its Serbocroatian translation) and choose "Technical info". Check that the field name is indeed DMBTR.

If this is the case, the only way is to build an own "standard analysis" which will contain this field. This is quite a tricky thing if you want to have all the other key figures in the analyses as in MC.1/MC.9. But if you are prepared to e.g. give up all the stock data (leave only transactional data) in the analysis, then you can check e.g. the notes for several IMG options under

- Logistics General > LIS > Logistics DW:

1. Data Basis > Information Structures

2. Data Basis > Information Structures > Maintain Self-Defined Information Structures

3. Updating > Updating Definition > Update Rules

4. Updating > Updating Definition > Update Rules > Maintain Update Rules

5. Updating > Updating Control > Activate Update

One problem that I can see with DMBTR is that this field is always positive - the sign is communicated in another field, MCMSEG-SHKZG. This means that you can't avoid programming if you have both positive and negative values in the report - you will have to define additional field in MCMSEG (ZDMBTR) and fill it either in user exits or by "formulas" - not an easy staff!

BR

Raf

samnovice_new
Participant
0 Kudos

Here's how it looks like on screen, I hope this helps a little bit:

http://imageshack.us/m/838/540/unledjid.jpg

Edited by: samnovice on May 25, 2011 1:56 PM