Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD in solution manager

former_member182675
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

i have a central sld and local sld

the local sld is in the solution manager that connect in data supplier to central sld in ACC

my quastion is if i can use the central sld for the soluion manager and remove the local sld

i want that solution manager is update data from the cantral sld without the local sld

regards

Naor Shalom

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

mateus_pedroso
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

You can find additional information here.

/people/boris.zarske/blog/2008/03/21/sld-general-recommendation-how-to-set-up-the-system-landscape-directory

/people/boris.zarske/blog/2007/06/10/an-overview-of-the-documentation-required-to-set-up-the-system-landscape-directory-sld-of-sap-netweaver

/people/boris.zarske/blog/2007/06/10/planning-a-strategy-for-the-system-landscape-directory-sld-of-sap-netweaver

/people/boris.zarske/blog/2006/07/28/ulm206-landscape-strategies-for-the-system-landscape-directory-of-sap-netweaver

These 4 blogs written by Boris Zarske will help you to clarify more doubts and how to perform the task that you want to do.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naor ,

Yes , you can configure your Solution Manager to use the Central SLD Instead of the Local SLD .

Goto Transaction , SLDAPICUST and maintain the URL and Credentials of the Central SLD and be sure to Assign it as the Primary SLD .

That should be it

Regards,

Ashish .A. Poojary