cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COPA Settlement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is there any way to settle COPA to others COPA object ?

Please kindly advise. Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

waman_shirwaicar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot settle a PA segment to another cost object. COPA is always a receiver; never a sender.

regards

Waman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Isn't a top-down distribution in a way a settlement from one Segment to another?

waman_shirwaicar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In a way you are right. But i am not sure what is the requirement here. I thought the requirement is to settle COPA to another cost object like cost center in the same way that Internal order is settled to cost center. This is not possible.

regards

Waman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your immediate responses.

Our requirement is to make settlement from one object of CO-PA to others

For example : We maintain Product as one of characteristic in CO-PA... And in month end closing, we would like to settle this Product to other Products.

Product A : 1000

At month end closing, we want settle this product A to several products

Product B : 20% -> 200

Product C : 50% -> 500

Product D : 30% -> 300

Is it possible... looking forward for your brilliant ideas.

Thank you

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Top Down distribution (KE28) is the right option for this

br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Kindly need your advise how to configure the sender and percentage of each receivers with this t-code ?

Thank you

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Using KE28 - You can alocate based on Sales Qty, revenue etc... I dont think entering fixed % is possible

Refer help.sap.com... It is explained very well over there... (COPA > Flows of Actual Values)

br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Based on what I read from SAP help for this approach (top down distribution) , I guess this approach only applicable for distribute from top level hierarchy to its bottom hierarchy. Our requirement actually want to distribute within same level hierarchy.

Please kindly advise. And of course we want to maintain the receiver percentage. Thanks

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Still you can use KE28 for such requirement i.e. one prod to another... But you cant specify Fix ratrios as far as I know

br, Ajay M