cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Displaying dynmic table content into multiple pages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have developped application which retrives the values from R/3 system and displaying the data in the tabular format in a interactive format.

Along with this my pdf consist of header and footer for each and every page.

now my problem is that this is an inovice PDF.

So I want the data retrive from the back end to be displayed in between the header and footer if the data exceeds for one page than it should be continured in the next page and should not be overlapped with the header and footer.

Please guide me how to go this.

Thanks

Kris.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

Check the following in your layout.

Generally we will place the header and footer in master page.The content area should start just below the header subform and end just above the footer subform in the masterpage.

Then whatever the info placed in the body page will appear in the content area in body page.If the info is a table , then you have to set the body page subform, table subform in flow content and you should flag the chek box allow page break with in the content.If you missed this check, you may get overlapped output or blank pages in the generated pdf.

pavan meda

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closing the thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Kris,

Putting the header and footer in the master page should work.. if not, put the header and table body in the body page with content area just above the footer. set the sobform role to flow content and keep the overflow headeer of the table body as the header. hope this will work.

good luck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi

Keep the Header and Footer in Main Pages

And the table in Body Pages.

Now put table form and body page sub form in "flow content" with provision of page breaks.

This would allow you multi-paging of Table.

Thanks

Srikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The concept of <b>Master Pages</b> and<b> Body Pages</b> may help you.

Why dont you try reading documentation for the same.

Regards,

<i><b>Raja Sekhar</b></i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sekhar,

Thanks for the reply.

I tried with the Master and Body Pages only. But my problem is to display data coming from Back end into PDF with Header and Footer in that.

I have looked into the documentation also but it did not help me.

Can you please suggest me some specific document for my problem for displaying the data in tabular format and along with Header and Footer.

Thanks and regards,

kris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kris,

Why dont you refer some standard SAP Delivered Adobe Forms like Purchase Order(MEDRUCK_PO) and others?

I am sure you will get some useful information.

Regards,

<i><b>Raja Sekhar</b></i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kris,

could give some more details on how you create that table layout on your form and which Designer/NetWeaver version you are using?

Thanks

Juergen