Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Side effect after update from SP22 to SP26

Hello experts,

I've updated my Solution Manager sandbox system with the latest packages (SP26), using SOLMAN_SETUP for updating critical notes. Then later I tried to test Service Desk scenario and it showed me "No maintenance cycle is open for the current system" (SOCM_ACTION_LOG011). As recommended in help for this error:

Procedure for System Administration
Check the maintenance landscape for the current system in SAP Change Manager. Open a new maintenance cycle if necessary.

I go to my project and started check function. It gives me the information that my BCSets are not activated, although I've activated them before (while was working with this [issue|ChaRM issue;) and I see that BCSets' logs contain information about activation. Ok, I thought that system is going crazy and activated BCSets once again. Information about log activation looks fine. But during Checks in SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN I get error about inactive BCSets...

Has anybody faced with this problem? Thanks God I performed implementation on independent sandbox, but how to implement SP and notes on real system?

While creating new maint.project I have faced with the BCSets problem... Despite on activated (with yellow/green status) BCSets, Check function shows me that BCSets are not active...

Yellow message says on step Check in project: No activation logs for BC Set ***

All viewed notes describe similar problems, but notes are out of day...

What could it be? Is it new feature?

Artem Ivashkin

Edited by: Artem Ivashkin on May 25, 2011 4:15 PM

Edited by: Artem Ivashkin on May 25, 2011 4:31 PM

Helpful Answer

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question