cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revaluation error

Former Member
0 Kudos

posting not possible (Asset does not manage postable areas)

message no AA439

Transaction type determines that posting must be performed in specific areas.None of these areas are managed for the specified asset.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

NathanGenez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Locked.

posting not possible (Asset does not manage postable areas)
message no AA439  Transaction type determines that posting must be 
performed in specific areas. None of these areas are managed for the specified asset.

Joey, you need to put more time and effort into your questions if you want reasonable answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, if you do via AR29N then check in AUFW which depr area revaluated

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can revaluate with ttype 800 via abso,but when i try to do it via ar29n i get the error message revaluation not specified.My issue is doing it with 800 everything is fine but the G/L account is not reflecting the revaluation,in my asset explorer it shows that revaluation was carried out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, run(or repeat run) depr for this period and you'll this value in Posted value in AW01N as well as fi posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, FI posting appear only after depr run, please do it in afab

Former Member
0 Kudos

in my asset explorer i can see the revaluation posted,it is suppose to have a debit and credit entry in my G/L i cant see the impact in my G/L account.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In which Tab?

For which depr area- Updated online?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Book depreciation area 01,in my G/L account 11602025,i cant see the revaluation,and my posting rule is set to post revaluation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You posted revaluation, then rerun AFAB, now go to AFBP and find out if doc for revaluation were posted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It posted,the G/L account still has no debit and credit entry of this revaluation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What posted, revaluation?And you can see this doc?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can see the document using ab03.I think the account assignment for posting of revaluation to the G/L account is the cause.Can i get a walkthrough on account assignment for posting revaluation.Also when i tried setting up account assignment for posting to revaluation reserve i got this error.

BPNG account group 33000 depreciation area 01

Message no. ACC_AA027