cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J1IGR the Material document for 321 ( UD in QC)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In J1IGR report,all the material document with movement type 321, the material document created During UD made is showing.

It creating confusion by checking the report J1IGR, that lot of material entered the plant without excise capture.To avoid this

what should be done.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thank you very much

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thank you very much

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Transfer posting have different number range maintained.For example starts with 490....

In J1IGR,material document number field,Click yellow arrow for multiple selection,select tab

exclude single values,enter number,for example 490.Then execute report.

It will filter out transfer posting document,list out documents GR without excise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The J1IGR report is for checking the material documents having Excise value not captured am i right?The excise is captured

for stock which is excisable enters a Plant or leaves a plant .So all movement types which allows the stock move in and out of the plant Excise has its impact.All internal movement like 201,262 ,321 etc wont have any impact on the excise.But

the material document for movement type 321 which is created automatically when UD is made thru QA11 is showing in the

J1IGR report.In order to avoid it what is the settings i have to be done.In SPRO movement type involving excise invoice, this

movt type 321 is not there..please reply.

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
The J1IGR report is for checking the material documents having Excise value not captured am i right?

If you want to check part 2 not posted,then refer report J1I7.

J1IFGR report shows material document which is declared as excisable but not captured on GR.

For example,subcontracting material sent through 57F4 challan.

In case of imports,material is excisable but if it is duty free,there will be no excise entry.

I think,there is no configuration settings to block 321 movement.

You can create variant for selection as per previous reply & save it.

Use variant every time before executing transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If the material is declared as Excisable, then every movement involving this material in which excise is not captured will be displayed in J1IGR? I mean all material document created through internal movement type 201,261,321 will be displayed

in J1IGR.So it is not a best place to look all the Excise entry are posted correct or not.It will be better to use J1I7 instead?

please reply.

Edited by: Bazhira on May 26, 2011 5:04 AM

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think report is not designed based on excise movement types,it is based on part1 not captured or

excise details not captured.

J1I7 will list excise invoices based on part 1 & part2 posted,part1 posted,part2 not posted,no postings at all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In Our Business Process, we are doing 103 Mvt for Goods receipt,at that time no Excise entry will be there,then we are doing

105 Mvt for which there is excise entry .While we checking for the material document for which Excise is captured or not in

J1IGR, the material document for 103 mvt type is displayed along with material document for 321 mvt type , where transfer

posting is done for Release from Quality, which is done automatically by the system along with 105 mvt type of MIGO.

we are capturing excise only once know, so the material document corresponding to 105 is not there in J1IGR report.

so if we check J1IGR report to identify the material document for which the excise is captured or not, it is showing the material

document for 103 mvt type of MIGO and also 321 mvt type of the TR.Posting

So it will be better to use J1I7 instead of J1IGR, to identify the Material document for which the excise is captured or not?

is it correct. please reply

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
So it will be better to use J1I7 instead of J1IGR, 
to identify the Material document for which the excise is captured or not?
is it correct. please reply

Yes,it is better to use J1I7.

I already given reply for purpose of both reports in previous reply.

Hope it solves your doubts.