cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OSS Note deimplemented and included in Support Package

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have deimplemented note in version 2, because version 3 was not possible to be implemented in SNOTE.

Now it is deimplemented at all, and when I try to implement latest version of the note, I get the message

SAP Note already implemented by Support Package

How can I implement this note now? I checked the objects in the system and the note is not implemented.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So, what the note?... whats the status of the note after you deimplement it?, have you tried to reset the status?...

Not enough info here to help you im affraid

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Note number 1581093.

As mentioned in the symptom. Version 2 of the note is created to extend the functionality provided in the Version 1. Version 3 of the note is created to correct the error in Version 2.

Information from SPAM

SAP_HR 600 0054 SAPKE60054 Human Resources

How can I find the information required if neeed?

WHen I try to reset the implementation I get the message

No correction instructions implemented for SAP

Note 0001581093

Edited by: Wojciech Walczak ITMAXI.COM on May 25, 2011 12:00 PM

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Note 0001581093

The requested SAP Note is either in reworking or is released internally only

You should wait till then SAP release this note again.

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

one of our sap service marketplace user can see the note normally, and I can see it also in SNOTE.

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok. So do you have the version 3 downloaded on SNOTE ? Ask the user to check on SMP on what support patch this note has been delievered and from there You can compare it on your system what support patch you already installed.

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem is as described earlier:

- OSS Note in version 2 and then in version 1 has been deimplemented in the system because version 3 could not be implemented. So now the note is completely missing from the system ( I checked the objects) and we can't install it any more because we get a message that it is supported in Support Package.

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You didnot understand my reply. Let me explain you once again. What i said is go to Service market place and open the Note and the bottom of that page it will give you the information on which Support patch this note has been delieved then check on Your system on SPAM that support package is already installed or not.

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is shown affected releases which includes our release (600).. However there is no information for which patch level the correction is delivered. Also it is known that the note is a pilot release for our client

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This might be a reason you are not able to apply on your system. You have to ask SAP that this note you are not able to apply due to this message and then they will extend this note according to the Patch level of your system.

Regards,

Subhash

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>SAP Note already implemented by Support Package

On Which Support pack this note has been delievered and iis that already applied on your system ?

Regards,

Subhash