cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable To Create New Group In Order Number Ranges - T code KONK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While I trying to Create new group in order number ranges ( T code KONK), no new group is created. I have all the authorization. I can easily create new group in my sandbox and customization client. I think there is some number range buffer issue in both development as well as quality client though i am not much aware about it. In SNRO the object is AUFTRAG.

Due to this i can not assign new order type to group. Kindly help or let me know what i am missing?

Regards,

Anish Ahya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor

Hi

what is the problem you are facing , whether the menu option Group>Insert is disabled

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thyagarajan,

Menu option is enable. I know the path and all sir. But when i tried to create Group through Insert group, maintain text and assign from and to number range to that group and save the same. So group is not shown in the list.

I am using ECC 6.0. Though i have created groups in 4.7 as well as in ECC 6.0. But I cant figure it out what is missing in this.

Let me know sir if you require any other details.

Thanks,

Anish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Instead of mentioning From & To Number manually from your own, try to select from the available option by pressing F4 option. Also look for any information message or warning message.

Regards,

Maheswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maheswaran,

Thanks for your help. But the thing is i am not able to create group if I saved it. There is no any warning or error massage.

On the same way i can create group on customizing client as well as on sandbox.

Kindly suggest what can be done.

Thanks,

Anish Ahya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Problem solved with the help of Note 11294.

Summary

Symptom

Key word: Num range grps

When you add number range groups, the new intervals are saved, but not the group itself.

Additional key words

Cause and prerequisites

Inconsistency between the table of number range intervals (NRIV) and the (language-specific) table of number range groups (TNRGT). The inconsistency could have arisen due to a transport, for example, in which not all the logically cohesive objects were transported.

Solution

Report RSSNR0T1 returns a list of the inconsistencies. Press F11 = Confirm/Save on the results list and the report restores a consistent status.

Thanks

Anish Ahya

0 Kudos

Hi Anish,

Your reply work on my problem. Great Solution !

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Arogya K.