cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to fetch Project stock usage quantity and value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I need to fetch project stock usage (issue) quantity and value for current year and previous period as well in a stock report.

Earlier I was using Table MVER, but it givers only details of normal stock.

Can anyone tell me how to get these. All helpful reply would be appreciated.

Regards

N Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Look in report MB5B,input selection dates,movement types,special stock indicator.

amitbakshi3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no Standard with regard to this scenario. You can get the report for Costs and Budgets (Plan vs. Actual) etc. but nothing on the consumption of Material Qty except standard (MB51, MB59) Document info.

We had a similar situation at my client where they wanted to get the details of Material Consumed on a Particular WBS.

You need to develop a Z Report with the help of ABAPer. In our case we developed a customized report using data from Tables EKBE, MSEG and MVER to give them their report.

You can try with this and see if it helps,

Best regards

Hope it helps,

Amit Bakshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thanks for your valuable sugestions.

But I am searching for any standard solution. I refered Sap Note 804011 which says Table MVER can be rebuild although SAP

does not take the responsibility for the same.

This note also refer other note 791728 but when I searched this not I could not found this.

Further if it is possible then whether past data will also be updated in MVER Table ?

Can any body comment on this.

Regards

N Kumar

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

try this not sure

table MSPRH - Project Stock: History

Regards

Kailas Ugale

Former Member