Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

migo transaction enhancements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I got to deal with MIGO transaction.

Actually,

in pogr scenario, i have to add columns in table control in migo , these two fields to add are uebto and untto.

I am able to add these two fields to structure GOITEM, but now i need to populate them in table control.

I have tried with badi 'MB_MIGO_BADI', BUT THAT IS TO MAKE CHANGES WITH SUBSCREENS in header and item detail.

So i am not able to find the way to do this.

Any answers .

thanx ,

jeet

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In my opinion you cannot modify the table control with this BADI. You can create and handle a sub-screen for item in new tabstrip controls. But see Note 339448 - MIGO: settings of table control, perhaps it gives some idea. Note 211163 - Table view control: Problems with display variants and related notes perhaps will help you. But I would avoid it.

Regards

Eduardo

Edited by: E_Hinojosa on May 25, 2011 11:57 AM

3 REPLIES 3

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In my opinion you cannot modify the table control with this BADI. You can create and handle a sub-screen for item in new tabstrip controls. But see Note 339448 - MIGO: settings of table control, perhaps it gives some idea. Note 211163 - Table view control: Problems with display variants and related notes perhaps will help you. But I would avoid it.

Regards

Eduardo

Edited by: E_Hinojosa on May 25, 2011 11:57 AM

former_member361845
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you have added the field in structure go_item.

You try to use implicit enhancement to write the code to view the fields.

Hope this will help!

0 Kudos

hi shahin ,

do you mean enhancement point by saying implicit enhancements.

Actually i am very new to abap, and i have checked out that there is no BADI to achieve the above discuss issue,

if you have gone through any such scenario ,refer me the way to do it.

Any one if know any user exits to do it ,

please tell me.

Thanks ,

Jeet Chauhan